They love bright indirect light and no harm if exposed to morning sun but make sure that the plant is not exposed to harsh sun light as this may burn the leaves. I suggest any place that is bright is good for this plant.
This plant does not like over watering and even does not like moist soil, so water the plant once the top layer is completely dry. Over watering may cause root rot which is a serious problem to deal with. So avoid excess watering.
Fertilizing the plant with a liquid fertilizer once in 15-20 days will keep the plant fresh and healthy occasionally treating the plant with Epsom salt is also welcome
Do NOT repot it upon receipt.
This plant is toxic if ingested. Keep away from pets and small children. It may also cause skin irritation.